HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 285 pages on title ‘Oil and Gas Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the market and contains Future trend, Current Growth Factors, attentive opinions, historical data, facts and statistically supported and industry certified market data.
Oil and Gas Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The G8 countries contributed $485,118.6 million in 2020 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.1% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $656,195.0 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 6.2% over the 2020-25 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $244,116.1 million in 2020. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $70,164.5 and $45,094.8 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $298,730.5 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Germany with expected values of $113,086.4 and $59,403.8 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 oil & gas market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 oil & gas market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the G8 oil & gas market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the G8 oil & gas market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the G8 oil & gas market?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Suncor Energy Inc.
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Husky Energy Inc
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Vermilion Energy Inc
Royal Dutch Shell plc
Wintershall Dea GmbH
Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd
JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration Corp
OJSC Rosneft Oil Company
Lukoil Oil Co.
Exillon Energy Plc
CNOOC Petroleum North America ULC
EOG Resources, Inc.
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 NAFTA Oil & Gas
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Oil & Gas in Canada
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Oil & Gas in Mexico
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Oil & Gas in The United States
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia Pacific.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter