Global Proanthocyanidins Market is expected to reach the market valuation of US$ 281.47 million by 2027 expanding at a reasonable CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2021-2027) from US$ 164.70 million in 2019. It offers various health benefits such as it reduces the risk of cancer and have a beneficial effect on heart health and blood vessels.
The market for dietary supplements and functional food and beverage products is strongly driven by the shift towards health management practices along with increasing healthcare costs and growing burden of lifestyle diseases. Dietary supplements are consumed to increase the intake of essential nutritional components in the human body. Factors, such as a healthy living, increasing standards and consumption of healthy food products is swiftly becoming an essential factor in healthcare and nutraceutical industry. Consumers are increasingly demanding dietary supplements and functional food products so as to promote their health.
Key vendors engaged in the Proanthocyanidins market and covered in this report:
• NOW Foods
• Fruit d’Or
• Artemis International
• Beijing Gingko Group
• Eevia Health Oy
• Natac Group
• Givaudan S.A.
• Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd
Global Proanthocyanidins Market – By Source
• Pine Bark
Global Proanthocyanidins Market – By Type
• Type A
• Type B
Global Proanthocyanidins Market – By Application
• Pharmaceuticals and Dietary Supplements
• Foods and Beverages
• Personal Care and Cosmetics
Proanthocyanidins Market research report will give you deep insights about the Proanthocyanidins Market and it will also help you in strategic decision making. The final research document is an exhaustive document comprising of 150 pages. All our reports are usually purchased across industries by Executives, Managers, Senior Managers, Strategy people, Directors, Vice Presidents, CXOs, etc. and help them in understanding about the market trends and analysis, competition, industry landscape, market size, market revenue, forecast, COVID-19 impact analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
• Progressive industry trends in the global proanthocyanidins market to help players develop effective long-term strategies
• Business growth strategies adopted by developed and developing markets
• Quantitative analysis of the global proanthocyanidins market from 2017 to 2027
• Estimation of global proanthocyanidins demand across various industries
• PEST analysis to illustrate the efficacy of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry to predict market growth
• Recent developments to understand the competitive market scenario and global proanthocyanidins demand
• Market trends and outlook coupled with factors driving and restraining the growth of the global proanthocyanidins market
• Decision-making process by understanding strategies that underpin commercial interest with regard to global proanthocyanidins market growth
• Global proanthocyanidins market size at various nodes of market
• Detailed overview and segmentation of the global proanthocyanidins market, as well as its dynamics in the industry
• Global proanthocyanidins market size in various regions with promising growth opportunities
Key points from Table of Content:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Proanthocyanidins Market Landscape
5. Global Proanthocyanidins Market – Key Industry Dynamics
6. Proanthocyanidins – Global Market Analysis
7. Proanthocyanidins Market Analysis – By Source
8. Proanthocyanidins Market Analysis – By Type
9. Global Proanthocyanidins Market Analysis – by Application
10. Proanthocyanidins Market – Geographic Analysis
11. Industry Landscape
12. Company Profiles
LIST OF TABLES
Thanks for reading this article; you can also customize this report to get select chapters or region-wise coverage with regions such as Asia, North America, and Europe.
North America: +1 646 491 9876
Asia-Pacific: +91 20 6727 8686
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our wide range of research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.